Chesterfield Sofa GuaranteesAll our Chesterfield Sofas are of high quality, they are British handmade and produced from quality materials by time-serverd craftsmen, therefore we have huge confidence in them. So even though you may not need them, we still offer a range of guarantees to all our customers.
Caring for your Chesterfield SofaYour Chesterfield Sofa will look just as good, if not better, in 20 years as it does on the day it’s delivered to you. To ensure you get the best out of your product, here are a few guidelines on how to look after your new Chesterfield Sofa.
What to do with your Chesterfield Sofa– Vacuum Frequently
– Dust with a soft cloth
– Wipe away stains with a soft damp cloth as soon as they occur
– Hoover deep buttons gently without covering button
– Wipe with soft dry cloth after in depth clean
– Regularly alternate cushions to keep them plump and looking new
What not to do with your Chesterfield Sofa– Do not use furniture polish or waxes
– Household detergents, cleaners or solvents should not be used
– Don’t soak leather,velvet or fabric with excessive water
– Don’t position furniture near sources of heat, fire.
– No exposure to sunlight as colours may fade, particularly on none-pigmented leather